Veterans, Piggy salutes you. For your commitment and dedication to defend our country, communities, and above all, our liberty. Thank you for your service.
Along with a thank you, Piggy wants to make it easier for you to find the best military discounts on the web. Whether you know it or not, there are discounts for veterans for just about anything a veteran could need or want to experience! Vacations? Check. Home goods? Check. Kids’ clothes? Check!
Here are a handful of our favorite military deals, from head to toe and beyond, compiled with our incredible veterans in mind:
Intentionally at the top of Piggy’s military discount list is GlassesUSA’s incredible 60% off promotion on all frames for military members.
Several communities are eligible to receive a 15% discount on all shades and eyewear at Sunglass Hut, and that includes active military members and veterans.
One of the top military veterans discounts is at Ray-Bans, which offers a 30% military discount after online verification.
A well-known clothing brand, Hanes honors military service members with 10% off all purchases with a valid military ID.
Former members of the military, those who are still serving, and those that are currently on the front-lines of the COVID-19 pandemic can take an additional 10% off their purchases at Eddie Bauer.
Military members can save up to 10% sitewide at Columbia, so they can get all their outerwear at an even cheaper price.
Old Navy, where you’re bound to find something for the whole family, offers a 10% military discount for purchases made in stores. However, their military discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Take 10% off all items specifically created for plus-sized women at Just My Size.
One of the most respected names in women’s apparel today, Karen Kane, offers 20% off online orders for military members, veterans, and their dependents.
Alongside teachers, students, first responders, and medical professionals, military personnel are included in Vera Bradley’s 15% discount on purchases made through the store’s website.
Currently, Eastbay offers a 15% military discount on almost every order for valid customers.
Veterans and their families can take advantage of a 10% discount on every order, every day at Merrell.
The good folks at Timberland are proud to honor the whole spectrum of military and reservists, including retirees, reservists, their spouses, and dependents with 20% off select styles through their military discount program.
Good for your feet, the planet, and overall humanity, TOMS offers a 10% military discount on all styles for veterans and active service members.
With some of the best military discounts for military and first responders, Moosejaw now offers 20% off all full price purchases store-wide. Shop at one of the companies that consistently offers some of the best military discounts!
In appreciation for our servicemen and servicewomen, the North Face started a military discount program which offers a 10% discount to U.S. military personnel. This military deal is valid for full-price items purchased both in stores and in outlets.
Active duty, veterans, National Guard members and reservists, and immediate family members of eligible military personnel can take advantage of a year-round military discount of 10% at Orvis. These discounts especially for veterans are offered through Orvis’s Veterans Advantage Discount Program, which features a private online shopping site exclusively for military members.
Active, in-active, and retired military personnel as well as their spouses and dependents are eligible for a military discount at Wilsons Leather. This military veterans discount on one of the top leather brands is valid both online and in Wilsons Leather stores.
There’s no better day than Mondays for veterans discounts! Valid the entire year, to thank former and current service members and their families, Kohls offers a 15% in-store discount on Mondays. Make your Kohls purchases on Monday and you’ll save every time!
Look no further for the best military discounts on clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. Vineyard Vines takes 15% off online purchases for all military members and retirees, as well as their spouses and dependents, when they present their proper military identification. The same offer is also available at participating stores and outlets.
Costco has launched a nationwide membership promotion for the military community. Qualified new members who sign up and enroll in auto-renewal will receive a $20 Costco Shop Card. Qualified military members include active duty, veteran, and retired military members, spouses of military members, and dependents of military members. Military members need to simply validate their identity to receive this special Costco promotion.
Active and former military members will receive a $10 gift card when they join or renew their existing memberships. This military deal is limited to active and former U.S. military men and women, along with their spouses, who have proof of a valid U.S. military service identification. Sam’s Club is “Honored to Serve Those Who Serve.”
Keep an eye out for special Veterans Day deals at Target. Target is notorious for offering all U.S. active-duty military personnel, veterans and their families a 10 percent discount off their entire basket.
One of the most well-known department stores in the U.S., JCPenney now offers 20 percent off for military members.
With home decor and products that keep any home running, Michaels offers 15% off store wide for anyone with a military status.
For modern home accessories and the latest styles for the whole family, military members can count on 20% off their entire purchase at Belk.
Take 10% off at Fathead, the industry leader of graphics products, with a valid military ID.
For your next theme or holiday party, check out Shindigz for all the party favors you could possibly want, and take an additional 20% off for all eligible US military personnel.
Our Military Discounts List is Nearly Endless
The truth is, once you start looking, there are military veterans discounts all around. Check out other great deals with even more stores that didn’t make it on Piggy’s top military discounts list, but are companies that offer military discounts nonetheless:
Travel & Vacations
- Best Western: Save 10% or more when you book the military rate
- Extended Stay America: 50% Off stays up to 30-59 nights, 40% OFF stays of 7-29 nights, 30% OFF stay of 1-6 nights
- Hilton Hotels: 10% OFF with the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Military Family Rate
- Hertz: Up to 10% Off Hertz Car Rentals with VetRewards
Gear, Sports, & Games
- Champs Sports: 20% off military discount on all online purchases
- L.L. Bean: 10% military discount
- Adidas: Military members and teachers can enjoy an exclusive discount of 30%
- 5.11 Tactical Series: Up to 30% off all Tactical products
- Gamestop: 10% discount off all new video game software and accessories
DIY Projects & Home Renovations
- Lowe’s: 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans
- Home Depot: Participating locations offer 10% off regularly priced merchandise for in-store purchases made by active duty, retired military, and reservists
- Sears: Military personnel get 20% off regular priced tools or 5% off sale price tools
- Amazon: Get Amazon Prime Military shipping, a two-day shipping guarantee that gets any products you want to ship to your friends and family immediately, even while you are stationed overseas.
- Northern Tool: 10% discount to all active, retired and veteran members of the military
- Joann: 15% discount off everyday purchases
- Advance Auto Parts: 10% off regularly priced items
- Samsung: Samsung recognizes military service with up to 40% off plus free shipping on select products and accessories
- Best Buy: 10-20% off at final checkout
- AT&T: 25% discount on unlimited wireless plans
- Verizon: Unlimited from $30/line per month for military and veteran families
- Microsoft: 10% off on select products for active, former, and retired military personnel and their families
- Dell: 10% discount off Dell products, as well as other exclusive product packages
Maximize Your Savings With The Best Military Discounts
Piggy cares about helping every customer save money while shopping online, and that includes our honored veterans and active military service men and women. Thanks to these amazing companies that offer military discounts, saving money can be even easier!