How was the summer for you? You might think you’ve maxed out on traveling after all your summer trips, primarily because you’ve maxed out your budget. Truth be told, though, there’s no such thing as being over traveled! Traveling enriches you in more ways than one, and the experiences you gain while traveling will never be taken away from you. Traveling is like investing in yourself. What you may not realize is, you don’t actually have to shell out tons of cash just to take a trip. This fall, you can go on fun day trips for a fraction of the price with amazing deals and discounts from Piggy‘s partners. Not to mention, you’ll get cash back on your purchase, too!
If you’re not sure what to do when you’re bored in fall, here are some of the best fall day trips and fall activities for families that will allow you to save big time without missing out on any fun!
Car Rental Discounts
Fall is the perfect time to plan a road trip for cheap! Whether you want to explore a nearby town or just spend time outdoors in general, renting a car and driving to your destination will take your budget the extra mile.
Here are some of the best deals on rental cars for all your fall day trips:
- Get 10% Off Weekend Car Rental + 1% Cash Back from Dollar Rent a Car
- Save up to 25% with Budget & Get 3% Cash Back
- Earn 4% Cash Back When You Book with Fox Rent a Car
Save loads of money on flights to get you straight to your fall activities in no time, and use the money you save to go on more adventures. There’s no reason to pay full price on any flight!
Here are some of the best flight deals for any fall trip you’re planning:
- Save on Flights to Orlando and Miami with MyFlightSearch
- Use CheapFlightsNow to Get $15 Off Last Minute Flights
- Find Discounted Flights & Earn $7 Cash Back from SmartFares
Discounted Hotel Stays
Enjoy a staycation with the most important people in your life, or with just yourself, from a big-name luxe hotel or a cozy boutique one. Remember: you don’t have to leave the comfort of your hometown for your fall trip!
Here are some great hotel deals to help you maximize your budget for fall activities:
- Save up to 25% at Great Wolf Lodge
- Get 10% Off Your Stay + 2% Cash Back at Red Roof Inn
- Earn 8% Cash Back & Get 35% Off Bookings from OYO Hotels
Cheap Outdoor Adventures
Try something more daring for a change. Appreciating Mother Earth’s lush and rare gems and one-of-a-kind scenery in exotic areas just got friendlier on the pocket. Some of the best fall activities for families are the ones that take everyone outdoors, where you can soak up the good weather before winter begins.
Here are some amazing outdoor adventures you should consider for your fall trips:
- Earn 3% Cash Back on a 2-Day Trip to Niagara Falls with Compass Holidays
- Get 15% Off Whitewater Rafting & 5% Cash Back from Grand Canyon West
- Save $5 on Admission to the San Diego Zoo from aRes Travel
Affordable Tours & Sightseeing
Get swept away by big city lights, historic landmarks, and shopping galore by exploring a new city during your fall trip. There are loads of fall activities you can enjoy in cities across the U.S.
Here are some of the best deals on fall activities in the city:
- Get 40% Off Sightseeing Tours & Earn 16% Cash Back from TopView NYC
- Save 10% on Hop On Hop Off Services & earn 4% Cash Back from City Sightseeing
- Earn 16% Cash Back + Get $5 off Sporting Events, Theater, & Concert Tickets from TicketLite
Take Advantage of Fall Activities While You Still Can!
Everyone dreads the start of winter, which means there is all the more reason to take as many fall day trips as possible and soak up the beauty of fall while can. Fall activities for families are built for bonding and making memories, and can help kids adjust to back to school season more easily.