Lets get real, money can be tight for students, like real tight. Although furthering your education can lead to better jobs and a higher income, that’s in the future, so students have to look for innovative ways to stretch every dollar earned.
Whether you only have a part-time job or you’re living on student loans, thankfully there are many places that offer student discounts to make students’ lives easier. To help students save on nearly every necessary purchase, we’ve compiled 22 of the best online stores with student discounts. So shop away, with Piggy by your side and this list of student discounts in mind.
Piggy’s Top Stores with Student Discounts
- Club Monaco: This trendy and high-end casual clothing retailer offers 15% off regular and sale items in stores and online for students with a valid student ID.
- Banana Republic: This American clothing and accessories retailer focused on contemporary clothing offers 15% off students’ full-priced purchases, if you present a valid student ID.
- Champs Sports: Unlock a 20% student discount at Champs Sports by using Student Beans. Student Beans is a marketing technology company that helps brands and services run their own student discount and loyalty programs.
- Kate Spade New York: This American luxury fashion design house most famous for its handbags offers a 15% discount on full-priced items with a valid student ID.
- Toms Shoes: Offers a 10% discount if you have a verified account with UNiDAYS. Not to mention, for every $3 the brand makes, they give $1 away!
- Hunter: If you are looking for high-quality boots, Hunter is the place to shop. Students can receive 15% off all Hunter products.
- Bonobos: Bonobos is an upscale, e-commerce-driven apparel company that designs and sells men’s clothing. Bonobos offers its discount in partnership with UNiDAYS. Students can enjoy 20% off on any order and free shipping.
- The North Face: The North Face is an American outdoor recreation products company. It is proud to offer all eligible college and university students a 10% discount on any full-priced products. You can use the student discount once every 30 day, which can also be a good way to limit your shopping sprees.
- Just My Size: College students get an additional 10% off after verifying their student status with ID.me.
- Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs. When you sign up for Sam’s Club membership, you can get a $10 discount!
- Vineyard Vines: This clothing store offers a 15% student discount for full-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited college or university with proper credentials. Verification of student status needs to be completed by SheerID.
- Hanes: Hanes.com provides comfortable clothing for the whole family. It offers a 10% discount for actively enrolled college students, but you must be able to verify your student status with ID.me first to qualify.
- Dell: You can shop at Dell University to get the benefits of Dell Rewards,12 months of interest-free financing, and price match guarantees. You can also apply a student coupon to save an additional 10% off exclusive Dell University PC offers and select Dell Branded accessories.
- Microsoft: Head to Microsoft’s Education Store to find the best deals for students. You can receive Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for free, and you can also save up to 10% on select Surface, PCs, and accessories.
- Lenovo: Lenovo is another electronics company who offers student discounts. Students can enjoy extra online student discounts at 5% sitewide, but you must first verify your eligibility with ID.me.
- Spotify: Students can get Spotify Premium for free for 1 month! After the free month, then students can continue to enjoy a 50% discount on their monthly Spotify subscription fee.
- Apple Music: Students enrolled in degree-granting universities and colleges can join Apple Music at a 50% discounted monthly rate for up to 48 months. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, you also get Apple TV+ for a limited time!
- Best Buy: You can sign up for Student Deals after you create a My Best Buy® account. The Student Deals will appear on your Member Offers page.
- Verizon Wireless: Any current student actively enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate, online, or vocational school program qualifies for the Verizon Student discount. You can save up to $25/month with two lines on an Unlimited plan. You must verify your eligibility as a student with UNiDAYS.
- AT&T: Students can access special discounts through the AT&T Signature Program. You are required to enter your school email address first to find out whether you are eligible for savings for your qualified AT&T wireless service through your school.
- Amazon: Amazon offers a 6-month free trial for students for its Amazon Prime program. After the trial ends, students can continue to enjoy a 50% discount on the regular membership fee.
- Overstock: Students get Club O Membership for free! This includes 5% rewards for purchases if you shop at Overstock, free returns, price match guarantees, up to 40% extra rewards in the Club O Extra Rewards Store, and more.
Now You Know The Best Places That Offer Student Discounts – so you have no excuse not to save!
As you can see, there are plenty of online stores with student discounts out there, so use our list of student discounts to help you make the best shopping choices for your budget. You should definitely take full advantage of these deals while you are still a student!
Author: Bella Wanana is a freelance writer. She is also the owner of bellawanana.com, a personal finance and lifestyle blog. She loves sharing with her readers the best tips and tricks on personal finance and how to live a balanced but fulfilling life. She has been featured on sites like MSN.com, Yahoo Finance, GOBankingRates, Reader’s Digest, The Financial Diet, and Ladders, Inc.